Sunday, September 26, 2004

I'm Alive

So...there was another Hurricane (Jeanne), but I didn't make a big deal out of it. I mean, Frances got me so worked up for nothing that I didn't care much about Jeanne. After the Hurricane I worked out to my belly-dancing aerobics video (that's right--I said belly-dancing...it also teaches Egyptian folk dancing, it's very cool). Then I watched some more of Alias (of course). Right now we are a little more than 1/2 way through the 2nd season. We have 2 more discs to go in the 2nd season (or about 8 episodes). I figure, why not? I have a lot of free time. Tomorrow I'm going to have decide what I am going to do for the next week as far as looking for employment, just as a back-up for the dispatcher job (or if it ends up taking too long before I start working).On Saturday I am going to a meeting on volunteering at 4Kids (Christian group homes/ placement facilities run through my church for foster kids). I'm gonna find out about volunteering like one day a week. Tomorrow will be my last class (well, I'll have to make up one more class later) for the step 1 in Deep Faith Bible classes I'm taking at church. The First series is called "Exploring the Faith," the second series is called "Experiencing the Faith."

No comments: