Wednesday, September 1, 2004

I Change My Mind, Hurricane Go Away!

Okay, so I'm not as excited about the hurricane as I was yesterday, because it looks like in fact in will most likely hit us. It's a pretty scarey thing. The next 48 hours are unknown. I'm going to need to be praying a lot for everyone's safety.

My bro is not doing so well. He has a lot of things going on, a lot of things that aren't promising. I love him so much and I pray for him every day. I'm praying that God will place him with a family that loves him and will how him what it's like to be a man. My bro keeps hanging around this punk kids who get him into trouble.

I talked to my grandma. She said not to worry about the hurricane, even if the worst will happen, because if it's our time to go, then it's our time to go. I saw a lot of wisdom in that statement. All things happen for a reason, it is the will of God. So on that note, their really is no need to worry. God's got my back, even admist horrible trials (or even death), so I have no need to fear.


No comments: