Thursday, September 2, 2004

Hope

Lot's of prep for the hurricane. Don't know if it'll even hit here.

Besides that, I do have a lot on my mind. Many many thoughts. But I have to get to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow (or later today, I should say) to prepare. I'm thinking about how my heart is in a bazillion different places. There are so many possiblities to my life, and so much to look forward to. My life never ends up being as I plan, not always exactly what I hope for. But I'm starting to see things in a different light. It's almost like I can see the future, except I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen in the process to get me (or other people there). I guess that'll be the fun part--finding out. God is good, and His promises are good, I know that much. I am looking forward to the journey.

No comments: