Friday, October 1, 2004

Movies and Such

Today I went to the mall to look for seasonal work...no luck there :-( Then I went on a bicycle riding adventure (for 3 miles). It was so much fun. I am so glad I was given this bicycle for free. All I had to do was buy a new seat (the old one was VERY uncomfortable, the new one is nice n cushy). After bicycle riding I watched part of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which is a great movie (I saw it in the theaters 4 times, which beats my Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Rings record of 3).I stopped watching Eternal Sunshine after an hour because the Presidential Debates started. Man, they kept repeating themselves over and over. It was good to hear where they stood on the issue(s), however their repetitiveness gave me a headache (literally, I still have one). After the debates I came home and watched "Escape from Mars" on the Sci-Fi channel. It was entertaining. I saw some ads for Steven Baldwin's new series "Scare Tactics." It doesn't look like my kind of humor. Steven Baldwin came to the church I attend not to long ago to promote his new ministry "Livin It."
Well, I am getting extremely tired. Tomorrow my roomie and I are headed for the beach. Our tans have faded and we no longer look like Southern Floridians. This is definitely a bad thing.

No comments: