Saturday, October 16, 2004

Comments

Hi everyone. This is Kim (duh). I've had several people email me lately and tell me that they haven't been able to post comments to my blog entries. I am going to try to figure out what's going on with that. Sorry :-( That really sucks that no one can post to my site right now, however I am very glad that people are still able to email me. Glad to hear from you :-D

Oh! I checked out where I'll be working yesterday (the EOC...Emergency Operations Center). It was soooo cool. I was impressed with all the high-tech equipment used for disaster preparedness. My job is funded through a grant that has been given due to the concern for increasing national security. Go government for trying to make the country more secure, and in the process, creating a job for me that wasn't there 2 weeks ago! And go God even more so for opening up the doors for me! Yay! So, I'm excited about my new job (can't you tell). I've been unemployed for way to long. So I start Oct 25th I think. I'm lookin forward to it.

I've spent most of my day on the phone talking to old friends. Hi Efrain, Hi Mandy, Hi Mom, Hi Brian, Hi Matt (and anyone else who might be reading this)!!!

Okay, gotta go. I really do enjoy doing nothing and hanging around all day. Some might interpret it as laziness, but I just enjoy my leisure time. There is a time for work and a time for pleasure. Don't you agree?

No comments: