Monday, October 4, 2004

The Latest News

Hi everyone. I know it's been a few days since I last wrote. Things have changed a little...I had a car accident. No one was hurt (and no other car damaged but mine), but my car is undrivable. So I am very discouraged as I have no job and no car. So my plan of action as of today is to get a job in the plaza right across the street (Big Lots is hiring) just for some income and think about my transportation options. There is a bus system for Broward county that runs by my house, so if I am in desperate need to get somewhere I can always take the bus. And I have friends who I'm sure would gladly give me a ride (although I feel bad depending on them as they have already been paying for my meals and entertainment). I guess the plus side is I know my friends and family really care about me. This is definitely a blessing. I am very tired always. I need a release from the stress. Tonight I am going to church. I go to church several times a week, it's the one thing that is consistent and gives me a schedule to follow.

No comments: