Thursday, October 14, 2004

I am 24 even though I look 14 years old

Errands for tomorrow:

1. Go to BEMA to fill out paperwork for job.
2. Call BSO to find out status of background check.
3. Pay bills (fun, fun, fun)
4. Call people haven't talked to a a while!
5. Um...from there I think of something to do...

Just sorting my thoughts. I am so glad I am back to posting. It makes me happy. Oh, for those of you who don't know, I just had a birthday on Wednesday (October 13th). I am 24, which means I am in my mid 20s. Yay! (I guess). No, I don't feel any different. Okay, yes I do, I feel more adult. The stress from all I was going through caused my skin to break out. On my young looking days I might be able to pass for 16, on my older looking days I could pass for 22, however last week someone thought I was 14! Just 10 years off of my actual age....ha ha. That's funny. Often times when people comment about how young I look, and often times it's annoying. However, I've started to feel bad for the people who make the mistake as they are often embarrased.

Let's see...what else? Um...well, I'm borrowing my Grandma's car (bless her heart) since mine is not drivable at this time. Pretty soon I might afford another car! I am so excited to have a reliable car with a cd player (that may not sound like a big deal, but it is to me)!

OH, for my birthday I got the Lord of the Rings triligy movie set (yes!) I had been wanting that since the first movie came out, so I'm very happy. I got a beautiful two-tones bracelet, and some books on prayer, healing, and comfort. An exercise journal, some styling shampoo, $$$, cards, and a mini chocoloate mud pie cake at the local sushi restaurant. I used to hate sushi (before I had ever tried it), now I love it! Yum.

Oh, my diet is kinda out the window, but I've been maintaining my current weight (having lost 5 lbs). I can fit into many of my clothes I had to put away in a box. I'd like to lose 5 more lbs but I'm not gonna stress about it right now! I'm enjoying food again. Yum yum, but I'm not eating if I'm not hungry and not eating passed being full, so that's good. I'm gonna use my exercise journal to track my progress.

Well, gotta go get some rest for tomorrow. Take care!

No comments: