Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Hopes and Dreams

Wow. No one has been to my blog since my last blog post. Oh well, I'm not as anxious for people to read what I've written as I once was. The change in the last few years is that I'm not looking for anyone's opinion.

Some introspective thinking:

What is life all about? I don't think God intended for me to live just for fun. Life has been hard. I'm trying to figure out what I'm supposed to DO. I feel a bit like a toddler, spiritually speaking. I feel these gates up around me and God saying "No" and I don't understand why I'm I can't go where I want to go and do what I want to do.

I feel stuck to live the responsible life. It's not that I want to be irresponsible, but I want filfull God's purpose for me. The truth is, I'm not happy where God has placed me. I'm trying to be, if that counts for anything, but I'm so frustrated.

I know that every day I have little sins that I have to confess and move on like gossip, telling little fibs, or just simply putting myself first. However, I know God is not punishing me or anything for any big sins. I'm not engaging in big sins. I'm not doing anything worthy of God's punshiment. However, I am a little leary of trusting God because no matter WHAT I do I feel stuck. I want to soar on top of eagel's wings.

I need to ask God what to do with this frustration. He never promised me that my life would be like heaven, but how do I deal with the frustation I have right now over my life? I feel like I can't do anything to change it. The only thing I can control is my attitude, and even that feels like climbing up a steep mountain just to maintain a positive attitude.

How do I reach out to others?

Life is so hard and difficult. Is it going to get easier?

No comments: